Rotax 914UL, 115 Hp Engine
- 4-stroke turbocharged engine specially developed for recreational aircraft.
- 4 horizontally opposed cylinders, “boxer” configuration
- Free air cooled cylinders, liquid cooled cylinder heads with integrated pump and expansion tank
- Dry sump forced lubrication with integrated pump and separate oil tank
- 8 valves, automatic adjustment by hydraulic valve tappet
- Dual Capacitive Discharge Ignition (DCDI) with RFI noise suppression
- Garrett turbocharger with automatic waste gate control
- Two Bing Constant Depression (CD) carburetors
- Two electric fuel pumps
- Integrated electric starter
- Integrated reduction gearbox, ratio of 2.43:1 with optional slipper clutch
- Operates on automotive fuel with a minimum octane rating of 91 (Canadian standards)
- Time Between Overhauls (TBO): 2000 hours
- All engines must be prepaid in full prior to ordering.
- Rotax will not ship ANY engine without prepayment.
- Payment accepted on engines are check, certified check or wire transfer. All checks must clear prior to ordering from Rotax.
- If a price increase is pending, wire transfers are highly recommended! We do not accept credit cards for payment on engines!
- Shipping: Price listed is for the engine only. Freight charges will be quoted and added to the order at time of shipment.
Pricing valid as of 1/1/2022, however subject to change at any time.