Electric Gear Wiring Harness
- Converts ‘A’ or ‘B’ (Hydraulic) landing gear to the current style ‘C’ Electric Gear System
- Can be used with the newer factory linear actuators with the internal ‘Magnetic Shutoff’
- May be installed in all Searey Classic’s or SeaRey LSX kits under construction.
- Wiring harness consists of 190 feet of Mil Spec Tefzel M22759 wire, and of the proper wiring gauge
- Wired for Dual 10 Amp Circuit Breakers
- All connectors (except for 2, which come with the linear actuators) are installed on the harness, no soldering
- Relays are mounted and pre-wired
- Wire harness is bound the old fashion way, by wire lacing. No Tie-wraps or tape.
- All wires are labeled for easy identification
- Extensive installation manual included
- Typical Shipping Time of 1 Week
Wiring harness is tested prior to shipment. Mfg by Recreational Mobility.