covering of Flying Surfaces, to include:
- Everything included in Stage 1 & Stage 2 above, plus:
- Aluminum fuselage frame is assembled
- Airframe mounted into the hull
- Retraction system tested and adjusted with microswitches installed
- Nose deck fit and temporarily attached
- Turtledeck fit and installed
The builder will have to install the Windshield, Canopies, Electrical, and Engine Installation. To allow Electrical & Fuel Lines to be run, only one side of the pylon side covers will be attached.
Further information available on our HeadStart Program.