Rotax 914UL, 115 HP Engine
- All engines must be prepaid in full prior to ordering. Rotax will not ship ANY engine without prepayment. Payment accepted on engines are check, certified check or wire transfer. All checks must clear prior to ordering from Rotax. If a price increase is pending, wire transfers are highly recommended! We do not accept credit cards for payment on engines! Shipping: Price listed is for the engine only. Freight charges will be quoted and added to the order at time of shipment.
- Engines which are not ordered (for Searey's) through a Searey distributor or direct through the factory, will have to pay additional for the appropriate engine mounting kit. This is a Progressive Aerodyne policy, not Recreational Mobility. All engines ordered through Recreational Mobility will receive free technical support for the installation of your engine. Price is valid as of 2/12/2013, subject to change! contact to confirm current pricing.
Due to Price Changes, contact Us for Current Pricing!
Rotax 914ULS Specifications:
- 4-stroke turbocharged engine specially developed for recreational aircraft.
- 4 horizontally opposed cylinders, "boxer" configuration
- Free air cooled cylinders, liquid cooled cylinder heads with integrated pump and expansion tank
- Dry sump forced lubrication with integrated pump and separate oil tank
- 8 valves, automatic adjustment by hydraulic valve tappet
- Dual Capacitive Discharge Ignition (DCDI) with RFI noise suppression
- Garrett turbocharger with automatic waste gate control
- Two Bing Constant Depression (CD) carburetors
- Two electric fuel pumps
- Integrated electric starter
- Integrated reduction gearbox, ratio of 2.43:1 with optional slipper clutch
- Operates on automotive fuel with a minimum octane rating of 91 (Canadian standards)
- Time Between Overhauls (TBO): 1200 hours
Accessories we offer for the Rotax 80 hp Engine